Quality Assurance Lead – Full Time Position
Summary: Working under the direction of the Applications Development Manager this position will be dedicated to assuring the quality of Compusense software offerings through the development of quality specifications, both human and automated testing plans and a comprehensive software testing process. The Quality Lead will be responsible for the clear communication of any quality issues to the Development team.
- Minimum 2 years software quality testing experience
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and priority management skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in .NET, databases and web technologies is an asset
- Background in scientific disciplines and/or statistics is an asset
- Experience in creating automated tests is an asset
- Create, refine and implement human testing plans for releases of Compusense software and customizations in order to effectively ensure end-user satisfaction.
- Schedule and coordinate testing of Compusense releases, including assigning of testing tasks to assigned staff as required.
- Design and create automated tests
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Communicate software quality issues to the Development team in order to successfully complete releases.
- Manage the timelines and deliverables as part of the testing and deployment of Compusense software releases.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Compusense software and related software packages.
To apply for this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by October 19, 2020.
Please quote “QA” in the subject line.
Compusense Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.