Surrounded by picturesque mountains and the prospects of hitting gold, Denver, Colorado is where we want to be for a Compusense Cloud Users' Group.
Come and visit us in the Mile-High City and enjoy views of the Rocky Mountains, or take advantage of our Virtual Training Room option, and join us from home as we experience an engaging learning opportunity together through the ins and outs of Compusense Cloud.
Compusense Cloud Users' Group
November 14th, 2017- 9am- 4pm
- We'll be starting our session off with some interactive learning experiences, including guided demonstrations of our descriptive testing, including training your panelists and exciting analysis options. This isn't your typical training- get ready to get involved!
- Quality Assurance and Temporal- we will navigate through the waters of Quality assurance and temporal methods with real-life based scenarios to highlight new features to Compusense, and how they can help you test better!
November 15th, 2017- 9am- 4pm
- Start the day with a bang by jumping into Scheduling and recruiting- you won't believe how easy it is to stay organized and in control of the recruiting process!
- We'll explore the world of consumer testing and take a look at how our new analysis can help you gain some better insight into the minds of your consumers!
- Panelist journey- from interest to results, experience the journey your panelists take
Can't make it in person? Experience our Virtual Training Room (VTR) option, which allows you to connect from the comfort of your own home, while still allowing you to interact with the classroom environment to get the most from your Users' Group. (Space limited)