Training Sessions and Users’ Groups
Compusense sensory evaluation software is designed with our clients (and their end customers) in mind. For that reason, it’s our mission to ensure our software users are equipped with the tools and resources they need to optimize the use of Compusense products. How we accomplish this is through specialised Training Sessions and Users’ Groups.
What’s a Training Session and who should attend?
- Includes hands-on, software-specific training for Compusense Cloud
- Covers multiple software tools, features and functions
- Acts as a platform to ask questions, solve problems and learn how to use Compusense software to best suit your needs
- Ideal for newer users and those looking for further in-depth and guided instruction
What’s a Users’ Group and who should attend?
- It’s an open platform to connect with the Compusense Technical Support team and peers in the sensory science community
- Encourages open-floor Q&A for any questions
- Covers scenario-based trouble shooting
- Communicates sensory best practice
- Teaches tips and tricks for better test development and analysis
- Highlights Compusense Cloud's newest features
- Ideal for managers, technicians, sensory scientists and anyone who would like to learn about software capabilities
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com